We want you to be confident in your purchase and gain the maximum life to allow your MARLOE MARLOE pieces to journey with you throughout a lifetime.
Please follow the below guidelines to assist in carefully caring for your forms:
- The careful handling of your ceramics will extend the life of your pieces.
- Hand wash only. The incorrect washing of your ceramics may cause damage. To avoid unnecessary damage and to preserve the appearance of your purchase, we recommend hand washing your piece and drying with a soft cloth.
- Do not soak your Marloe Marloe pieces and the use of harsh chemicals is to be avoided.
- Please note that both our Lava and Bone, Umber and Fractured Gloss glazes are not food safe. Please refrain from using these pieces as food surfaces.
- Sudden changes in temperature can result in damage. To reduce the possibility of thermal shock, please avoid sudden extreme temperature changes. If your piece is exposed to hot water, allow it to cool prior to using and refrain from pouring cold water into a hot vessel as this may cause cracking of the glaze or clay body.
If you have any further questions about caring for your pieces please email firstname.lastname@example.org